While it would be great if every dog loved to get a bath, this is rarely the case. Many dogs love water but do not enjoy the actual process of getting a bath. Too often, dogs try to jump out of the bathtub. This causes a huge mess and a lot of chaos. To help make the bathing experience more fun and tolerable for both pet owners and their dogs there are some bath and shower accessories that you can use to help. Here are some of the top dog bath and shower accessories that can make giving your dog a bath easier and more fun.
1. Waterpik PPR-252 Pet Wand Pro Shower Sprayer Attachment, 2.5 GPM, for Fast and Easy at Home Dog Cleaning, Blue/Grey
This convenient and easy to use sprayer attachment is an ideal way to bring water closer to your dog. Rather than dumping water on your dog or using your shower head, you can use this sprayer that is specifically made for dogs. It provides a constant water pressure that makes the experience more enjoyable for all dogs. The water pressure is strong so it helps penetrate deep under your dog’s coat to remove the dirt, dander, and shampoo. This makes the process of bathing your dog quicker and much less messy.
2. YOOMEE Pets Shower Attachment, Quick Connect on Tub Spout w/Front Diverter, Ideal for Bathing Child, Washing Pets and Cleaning Tub
This shower attachment is another great way to help clean your dog in the bathtub. It uses patented technology that allows the attachment to connect directly to your tub spout. This makes it easy for anyone to use. This attachment is made from high strength ABS plastic to help prevent scratching to your tub. The hose bends very easily so you can maneuver it anywhere that you need in your bathtub to easily reach your dog.
3. Dog Bathing Suction Cup Tether – Leash with Collar Keeps Dog in Bathtub or Shower – Any Surface, Any Size Dog
If your dog does not like getting a bath, you may have no choice but to use this shower leash. You can easily attach this leash to the bathtub and your dog to help keep your dog inside of the bath. The leash allows your dog to move around the bathtub but does not give them enough slack to get out of the bath. This is ideal for jumpy dogs and frustrated pet owners who want to have the convenience of bathing their dog at home.
4. Bone Dry DII Microfiber Dog Bath Towel with Embroidered Paw Print
If you are tired of sharing your towels with your dog you may want to invest in a towel that is solely for your dog. This microfiber towel features a small dog bone on the towel so you will never forget that it is for your dog. Giving your dog their own towel may seem like a small gesture but your dog will absolutely love it. The soft microfiber cloth will help dry your dog faster and will be smoother on their skin and coat.
5. ZOLEN Dog Slow Dispensing Treater Mat Dog Lick pad Peanut Butter mat for Pet Bathing, Grooming, and Dog Training [Blue]
If your dog is not used to getting a bath and you are looking for the best way to train them to behave you should highly consider using this peanut butter mat. Dogs will do anything for peanut butter so this training mat is an ideal thing to use in the bathtub. You can simply stick the mat to the bathroom wall and let your dog lick it. They will be more worried about licking off the peanut butter than focusing on what you are doing.
6. Aquapaw Pet Bathing Tool | Pet Shower Sprayer & Scrubber in-One, Shower Bath Tub & Outdoor Garden Hose Compatible, Dog Cat Horse Grooming
This is one of the most clever bath accessories for dogs. Dogs are never scared of their owners’ hands, even though they may be scared of the water. This accessory is a sprayer that attaches to a glove on your hand. It allows you to wash and massage your dog at the same time. You can use it in the bathtub or even outside with your house for added convenience and cleanliness.
7. Wanted Stuff 3 in 1 Pet Shower Kit with Free Dental Finger Brush | Dog Shower Sprayer, Adjustable Bath Glove, Clean, Massage & Remove Hair | Shower Attachment for Indoor & Outdoor Use | Pet-Friendly
This shower kit includes a little bit of everything you need to make the shower more entertaining. It features a shower sprayer, bath glove, dental finger and more. You can use this kit inside or outside to give your dog a bath where they feel most comfortable. If you are looking for the ultimate bath experience this can take care of your dog from its teeth to its coat.
8. Furesh Elevated Folding Dog Bath Tub and Wash Station for Bathing, Shower, and Grooming, Foldable and Portable, Indoor and Outdoor, Perfect for Small and Medium-Sized Dogs, Cats and Other Pet
If you have a small or medium-sized dog you can invest in this elevated dog bath. This is ideal for pet owners who may have bad knees and are unable to bend onto the bathroom floor to give their dog a bath. This folding bathtub allows you to bring your dog to your level. You can also bring this tub outside to help keep your home clean. It is easy to fold and very portable so you can move it from indoors to outdoors and easily fold for storage.
9. YYST Suction Cup Hook Cleat for Pet Dog & Cat Bathtub, Shower & Bathing, Grooming Tether – No Leash
If your dog hates getting baths you may have a difficult time keeping them in the bathtub. You can use this suction cup hook to help teether your dog to the wall of the bathtub. This does not hurt your dog at all. Instead, it just helps keep them in one place so that they are more able to get a bath quickly and efficiently.
10. HandsOn Pet Grooming Gloves – Patented #1 Ranked, Award Winning Shedding, Bathing, & Hair Remover Gloves – Gentle Brush for Cats, Dogs, and Horses
If you are looking to make bath time exciting you can wear these grooming gloves to help massage your dog thoroughly. These gloves allow you to massage deep into your dog’s coat to help reach their skin. They help you remove dirt and dander from your dog and give them a subtle massage while you do it. These gloves help to keep your hands dry and free from the soapy water.